Summary 【from NovelUpdates】
After his death, Yan Ke transmigrated and became a prince. He had yet to get himself an imperial harem and enjoy life with the (imaginary) concubines when he was married off in a marriage alliance.
On the day of the wedding, he was shut out by Meng You.
Half a month later after the wedding, when he had just recovered from his illness, Meng You was sent out to the battlefront. He was gone for three years.
Yan Ke felt that, he was probably the most tragic, abandoned husband of the highest (epic) level.
Since you are heartless, don’t blame me for being unrighteous!
Therefore, the most forsaken husband reached his hand out towards the Crown Prince’s residence.
Meng You has just returned after he went out to war three years ago shortly after his marriage. For these three years, he had regularly received letters from the Crown Princess back home. His subordinates all extolled the deep love between husband and husband, but only Meng You knew that those were all attempts by the Crown Princess to ask for a peaceful separation (aka. divorce).
He came back from battle only to see his Crown Prince residence turned into a mahjong house, swarming with all sorts of people – men and women, young and old.
And that Crown Princess of his whom he had not seen for three years had kept himself fair and delicate, his every movement and action exceedingly coquettish and charming.
And then, his Crown Princess walked towards him.
Yan Ke, “Handsome, new face here? Do you want to play? It costs one tael of silver for a whole day and 25 taels of silver for a month. The boss will play with you, but the price is calculated separately. You will get more discount if you buy more~”
Meng You, “……”
- Chapter 1 – Why are you shouting at me and acting spoiled?
- Chapter 2 – Locked outside the door
- Chapter 3 – The days after are prosperous
- Chapter 4 – In this life, I will never enter the consummation chamber!
- Chapter 5 – He might not want to get divorced but make him a widow
- Chapter 6 – The Lord won’t divorce you, don’t worry!
- Chapter 7 – Do you understand how much he loves you
- Chapter 8 – On my end, I would advise husband to——
- Chapter 9 – A male, extremely thin
- Chapter 10 – I will continue to work hard!
- Chapter 11 – This Lord‘s heart is becoming stressed from worrying over you
- Chapter 12 – Don’t Cry
- Chapter 13 – Look at this pot
- Chapter 14 – The Lord Crown Prince isn’t around
- Chapter 15 – Accident
- Chapter 16 – Meng You is my good brother
- Chapter 17 – How good would it be if Su Yu Ge Ge can love me once?
- Chapter 18 – Hiding a person in the closet
- Chapter 19 – Since Ge Ge can do it, and Di Di can as well [NSFW]
- Chapter 20 – Bring me away!
- Chapter 21- This lord doesn’t want to divorce anymore
- Chapter 22 – If you didn’t, you would have already become a widow for me
- Chapter 23 – Isn’t this lord the one who will be tired?
- Chapter 24 – If you knew that this Lord will use his fists, why did you do what you did?
- Chapter 25 – The carrot can’t be used, yet you won’t even let me plant the land?
- Chapter 26 – Meng You, can you act more like a person x2
- Chapter 27 – Send him to the palace
- Chapter 28 – Is he a spinning top?
- Chapter 29 – Made buns for three months
- Dropped, see Translation Permission for details